Temple ISD Administrators will be ONSITE!! Start Teaching in Temple this FALL!!
You will be able to apply for TISD teacher openings at the Job Fair. (Positions/applications for aides, nurses, or administrators will not be included at this job fair. Please refer to the job postings online for these specific openings.) Please bring copies of resumes and/or ACP letter of eligibility.
- Growth Opportunities (Instructional/Professional)
- Collaborative Environment throughout the district and campuses
- Mentoring for all new teachers experienced and new to the profession
- Student loan forgiveness opportunities as all campuses are Title 1
- 10 days of training in district programs before you begin teaching
- 100% District paid health insurance plan for High Deductible plan
- Well defined Employee benefits options
- Established Wellness Program
- Stipends for Critical Needs Areas (Bilingual, Middle School Math, Health Science, and High School Science)
- Comprehensive technology program changing the way students learn
To register: Go to www.TISD.org – Click on Teacher Job Fair link and click “apply” under the Temple ISD Job Fair posting. Open registration will close on April 11, 2019, after this date individuals wanting to attend the job fair will need to register on site.
Teacher Job Fair will be held April 13th from 10AM-Noon at Temple High School.