Advanced Degree Salary Request
Change of Personal Data Form
I Choose Temple Survey
(Short form given for employees to state why they choose TISD and then feature each employee on the website with their picture & statement. Also maybe a video of the employee in their own words that an individual can click along with their answers to 5 questions. This would span all employee types with the initial phase being certain individuals that we have reached out to provide their commentary.)
I-9 Employment Eligibility Form
Service Record Request
Special Leave Request
Seasonal Employee Form
Federal Teacher Loan Application and Tips
Download an application for the Federal Teacher Loan Forgiveness Program application.
- Fill out an application for each school attended; matching school name exactly as it appears on the TCLI Directory – be sure to read instructions located above the search box. (Having difficulty finding your school after you have read the instructions? Use ASKTed to look up the official name of your school, it could be listed differently.)
- Have the Chief Administrative Officer sign off on the application (current Principal, Assistant Principal or Superintendent at the school district).
- Review your application to make sure you have filled out the school name exactly as it appears on the TCLI directory (your application will be rejected by your lender/guarantor if the school name does not match the TCLI directory name).
- Make a copy of your completed application before placing in the mail.
- Mail completed application to your lender, or to your guarantor for quicker processing. (To find out who your guarantor is, choose one: 1) Online, 2) call your lender, or 3) call TG at 800-845-6267.)
- Please note if you attended multiple schools you will need to complete the application for each school and have the appropriate authority at each school sign the documents – and mail completed applications together.
Not a teacher? Look at the Public Service Program.
For all loan forgiveness possibilities please click here.